Saturday, March 22, 2008

Aquarium Design Group

I chanced across a website http://www.aquariumdesigngroup.com/ that has an awesome gallery of outstanding aquarium designs. Below are some of the works by them. (Do click on the images for a larger picture).
This design appeals to me because of the colorful collection of fishes in a tropical plant setup. Would love to know what type of fish is the blue and yellow fish. This tank setup showing mono-sabre and Cichlids is stunning because of its simplicity. I love this design.
Most cichlid aquariums are characterised by lots of rocks for hiding and very little plants. Here, AquariumDesign's work beg to differ. It looks awesome to me. For the traditionalist who prefers lots of rocks and coral for marine aquariums, this is one example of a thriving marine aquarium.
The sheer variety of marine fishes and the bight corals just took my breath away as I stare mesmerised by the scene.

No comments: