Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My Apologies

For my frequent readers, they may be surprised at the large number of recent blog posts that are not so much informational as it is personal. Some critics who said my blog lack personality may welcome the change, while others who prefer facts to personality will probably blow their top. Some may find that some recent blog posts are just a collection of hyperlinks to previous post.

I apologize to those readers who are offended by the change. Please accept my humble apologies and bear with me: Most of these posts (especially the collection of hyperlinks) have a purpose: I am in the process of rearranging my blog by categories on the left hand side, so that you, my readers, will be able to find what you are looking for quickly and easily, be they facts or more about my personal posts. This way, as the blog grows bigger, readers can still quickly and easily finds what they are looking for by clicking on the categories.

Do let me know what you think about it. Do you like the changes (personal blog) or should I keep to the facts? Do leave your comments.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. To my greatest fan (besides my girlfriend, sasa), Sank, thank you for bearing with the changes. I want you to know that I have not forgotten about the kribs (or Kribensis) and it is coming along nicely. That article is dedicated especially to you for your support. I enjoyed your road trip articles very much, and would like to link to you in my personal blog. Let me know if you approve of it via putting a comment. ;)

No comments: